Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tissue Box Cover

I have been out of work for a week now- in between jobs. This is good time for me to get back to my krafts =) and try and make new things (OH HOW I HAVE MISSED THAT!!) My house and Craft room need some re-organizing. It will be 2 years this year that we have moved into the house and I never really got to decorating it. So I thought it was time to decorate the walls-bring some color in =) that led to making of the Wall Art I posted few days ago.

So while I work on things around the house, I have to make sure my craft room is clean too...just had to clean it up... did not take much to do that. As soon as I could see the table I knew I wanted to make something. Lately, I have been all over pinterest (I think i mentioned this in the Wall Art posting as well haha). So few days ago on pinterest, I see this felt tissue cover made for Tissue boxes, but did not have 14"x14" felt-so never made it. Then today I see a paper Tissue box cover..made of cardstocks. Clicked on the picture...it took me a to a blog that led me to splitcoaststampers.com... It had step by step instructions for the Tissue Box Cover (click on it to see the tutorial)  I love the gals at splitcoaststampers. They keep coming with innovative ideas and wonderful tutorials :D.

So here is my version of the Tissue Box cover... love it...how I can change it depending on the season...That is always good =)


Cleaning up the craft room has led me to have strips of carstocks that are too tiny or weirdly shaped to use in cards and scrapbooks... So might have to come up with some use for them...scrap paper art ;)

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment