Monday, January 16, 2012

Color Dots

The past weekend has been fun... its always good to have friends over...2 of my friends come over every weekend to stay and I love it... staying up late, waking up and having company for breakfast is always good. Sunday was spent flying Kites. So after the Kite flying was over, we had late lunch (at 3:30 :D) and they had to leave. Come home and sit with computer, getting on pinterest/facebook/ Stampin Connection etc while my darling husband snoozed away while the Giants and packers played their game.

With dullness around, I decided to go ahead with my 2nd wall art. I had all the supplies, just needed to make it. My inspiration was from: http://twogirlsbeingcrafty.blogspot.com/2011/02/painted-wall-art-for-non-artists.html Now my art completely does not look like theirs... I did not fill in the circles like they did... but I am pretty happy with what I made. It is already hanging on my guest 1/2 bath =)



So I love it... looks pretty in the bathroom :D
Until Next time,

Happy Krafting =)

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing on the wall. Great work yaar

    ReplyDelete