Friday, November 28, 2014

Seasons Greetings

Today's card is inspired by the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststamper .... Sketch Challenge 503. It is a simple sketch....I was very excited to make it and use my distress inks for the same. 


I used snowflakes, Versamark ink and some embossing powder to create the panels. Then I used some tumbled glass and salty ocean distress inks and colored the cardstock. These inks blend so easily and give a magical look to images!



I layered some navy cardstock and polka dot printed paper and popped the panels over the layers.


Simple and easy card..... Try the sketch out.... could be used many different ways.... maybe a continuous pattern or message cut in 3 panels.... or 2 images and sentiment in the middle.... endless possibilities with this sketch :)

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment