Friday, November 28, 2014

Quick, Fun Appreciation

So while I was working on card design this morning...my friend texted a picture saying she wanted me to make the label as in the pic. 
http://www.made2bcreative.com/blog/?p=1406
Pic from Made 2 Be Creative
  Yes she found it on Pinterest. It is a cute thing... she wanted to make this for her peeps at work....so a few minutes on the blog the pin took me to and I was cracking on it. Julia B, the author of the blog has the directions explained well.. Click on the pic above or HERE to checkout the original post and download the sentiment. It is in a circle and square form. Thank you Julia for making the labels and sharing them. 


So you need a piece of 7-3/4" x 3" piece of cardstock, scored at 2" on both sides. make a "z" fold- fold the score sides in opposite direction. Glue down one side at 2 ends to make a pocket. I used Scor Tape to glue it down--need the edges to be sealed strong to hold candy. I downloaded the sentiment, used 1-3/4" circle punch (as suggested). I also used 2-3/8" scallop punch, and 2" circle punch and made the layers. 

 Some foam tape to adhere the circles down and a 1-3/8" circle punch to make hole to be able to hang it off the bottle and the candy holder/Bottle Hanger is ready. One hour later.....


 ...... 12 hangers ready!! I sponged all the pieces with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Hopefully my friend and the receivers of her awesome thank you gift (on which these labels are going to sit) like it too. 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment