Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Wishes



Today's card is inspired from a challenge at Clean and Simple Stamping. It is a very simple sketch... I added a little of my own...so I dont know if I will be eligible for the challenge... however I am going to just link this post to the challenge. The challenge is at Clean&Simple313 

So here is the sketch:


Here is my version:


I used 4 different stamps- Be Joyful


The top 3 sentiments are stamped in Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. While the sentiment under the tree is stamped using Simon Says Lipstick Red. The cute little star is from one of the SSS Card Kits. 


I made a set of 8 of these....a little planning, doing it one sentiment at a time, and 8 of these came together in no time :)

I have said this before....and it is confirmed now...I am just not a fan of making sets of cards.... its more fun to come up with different ideas and designs instead of making multiple amounts of the same design!

Until next time....

Happy krafting

Cheers =)

2 comments: