Saturday, January 3, 2015

Perfect In My Books

Today I made a card using Simon Says Card Kit September 2014 (Not available any more). It has a cute stamp set and some pretty papers going with the theme. You can still find the stamp - To Thine Own Shelf on their website. I really liked the sentiment "You are perfect in my books" from the set and thought it would make a cute valentine or anytime card :) 

I love how the stamp set has these shelves and all the things that one would usually put on a shelf. I wanted to keep it simple and let the printed paper and the sentiment shine. So I just stamped 3 books and some cute hearts from Lawn Fawn's Love you Tons - cute dainty hearts ;) with a touch Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen



 Since this card does not have embellishments...I popped up the sentiment card. 


This is all for today.... 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment