Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome Baby Card

It is Monday...and Mojo Monday has its Monday challenge up-- Mojo Monday 298 a super cute sketch with banners and bow and layers. I love banners....so I was excited to make a card for this sketch. 

Here is my version of the sketch:


I changed the orientation by making it portrait instead of landscape (original design) but have tried to keep most of the sketch same. As soon as I saw the sketch, I visioned a baby card... I have to soon send a card out for a baby arrival and they are having a girl...so I went with pink and green combination. 

I layered Pink Piroutte with Primrose Petal cardstock and Lucky limeade cardstock (Stampin Up! cardstocks) The little banners are from DCWV's Nana's Nursery Girl Designer stack. The stroller image is from Stampin' Up's Baby Bundle Stamp set and the sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Welcome Baby Sentiments set.


I definitely love the banners =)They just give wow factor to any card.

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment