Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wedding Medallion

This weekend we are going to attend a wedding of a family friend's daughter. Indian weddings are bright, colorful and huge affair. The wedding invite is purple base with gold writing... So I decided to make a card with same color scheme...gold and purple. I used Rich Razzelberry cardstock (Stampin' Up) and gold cardstock, with some gold and purple embossing using the Medalliaon Stamp (Stampin' Up). Here is the card:


After embossing, I did not like the plain flat middle. So I decided to re-stamp the middle, emoboss it with Purple opaque embossing powder and pop it up using 3-d glue.


I love the Medallion stamp from Stampin' Up, works for all occasions =) I did stamp the inside with the message "To have and to hold from this day forward" (Fiskars Wedding sayings). Perfect card to wish the newlyweds a wonderful life ahead.

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment