Thursday, July 14, 2011

Technique Thursday

My day started slow with my husband returning from a trip early morning and trying to get back into work routine. But eventually I got to my craft room where my desk awaited me. With the errands that I had to run, I knew I had time for just 1 card today..I thought of trying a technique I had been wanting to. I am not sure what it would be known as...yes I cased it (its easier :D). I had seen this technique on France's website www.frenchiestamps.com -she has some amazing ideas. This technique uses 2 embossing folders with 1 cardstock.... Frenchie's tutorial- http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2011/06/two-embossing-folder-at-once.html

So I combined her technique with double embossing (applying versamark on the embossing folder). I am very happy with how it turned out :D


CS: So Saffron, More Mustard, Very Vanilla

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versmark

Stamp: Hodgepodge Happiness

Accessories: Polka Dot embossing folder, Frame Punch

The Damask Embossing folder, Silver embossing powder, Brown Ribbon and Oval Punch are Non-SU

Contact me or click on the SU logo on right to see more SU products...

Happy Krafting =)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Wanna learn this technique.

    ReplyDelete