Friday, February 14, 2014

Geometric Birthday

My card today is inspired from Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #123 I love the design... with the circles on them. The sketch has 8 circles, my card has just 6 .... however, I liked it better with 6. If I had not created the layers I did...I am sure I could have fit all 8. 


Simon Says Stamp's February kit has this nice blue cardstock... which you can barely see in the picture...but I promise it shows in real (the small squares are punched from the same cardstock). I wanted to create a unisex card...that could be for either...thats why I decided to add the squares and circles and choose neutral colors. 


I popped the blue-white layer on the brown card base and kept the squares and circles flat. In the end I did pop the sentiment...yesss guilty!! I love popping elements on my cards :)) and the faux stitch...yes... had to add that...it just gave a nice finishing touch!

This sketch was fun to play with :D

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)


2 comments:

  1. Great graphic design! The faux stitching adds a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally cool masculine card - love the colours and the faux stitching. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete