Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday Smiles

Here is another card using stamps and Paper from Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit. A fun and colorful Birthday card. The stamp set "Thinking of You" has a cute border stamp that I used to make the background. 


 I used Stampin' Up! Inks and love how the colors blend well. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. This set also came with some chipboard embellishments, mostly arrows in different designs and sizes. I decided to use this straight arrow.



With the card Kit, I had also ordered Wink of Stella glitter pens. I used Clear pen to color the arrows, the dots in the circles and some of the dots in the background (you can see some of the circles looking more colored in....I ran the glitter pen on them :D) 

This card is for sale on ETSY

Until Next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment