Friday, April 20, 2012

Matchbox Post it Note Holder

The revived Stampin' Up Success (Stampin' Up! Magazine for demonstrators) has some wonderful ideas now for the demonstrators to conduct workshops. This time for Make and Take workshop they have Matchbox Post it Note Holders. Wonderful idea... to carry post it note in your purse :D

They have dimensions for 3 different sizes of post it notes. But the size of post it notes in my house is not mentioned in the directions. I use 4x4 post it notes that are ruled (I feel I can write better with the ruled lines :D) But I loved this matchbook style cover for it. I won't have to carry the bulky notebook that I usually do. This would be just perfect. So after some trial and error I got it :D


I kept it simple, tried not to pop it too much so that in the purse it will not come apart. 

The inside view:


Modified Template:
Cardstock measuring 11-1/4" x 4-1/8" and score it long side at 4-3/8", 4-3/4" and 9-3/4"

Some more views :


Until Next time,


Happy Krafting


Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment