Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another cover for the Mini legal pad

Yes it looks like I am obsessed with these pads and making their covers... well after trying the first one.. I made one for my friends whom I am gonna see soon... she has been complaining that I never gift her all the wonderful things I make.... so when I tried this...I thought I could make her one..the Tutorial for which I posted yesterday.

As I posted it on our Facebook page, my sister asked if she could have one.. preferably with a frog (she has collection of Frogs in all possible things... except for a live frog!!!!) So today morning I got to work and made this.....


Punch Art frog... stuck to the cover. This punch art frog is the cutest punch art I have found. This is from Stamping with Frenchie... I love her punch arts. The punch art frog for Chocolate Nugget holder has a video as well on how to make this frog. Instead of putting the frog on the chocolate holder, I taped it here with sticky strip. Love the frog :D


Also, instead of using ribbon and brad as closure, I just used ribbon which is taped to the back using sticky tape (just put tape on ribbon ends) and wrapped around the front. Just slide out the ribbon when you want to open it and slide it back on when done. The ribbon is 13-1/4" long and 1/4" wide. You will have to play around with the ribbon to have just right fit so that it easily slides in and out.

Will keep experimenting more =)

Until next time

Happy Krafting,

Cheers =)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Thanks for sharing the photos of your note pad covers. They are really cute and make a great gift. TFS (following your blog now)
    You're invited to visit/follow my "Avenue of Art" at: www.AvenueofArt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little project! Love that frog. Following you now.

    ReplyDelete