Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Miracle Baby Page

Last year was a very happy year for my group of friends. 2 of my friends got pregnant and delivered 3 months apart :)) That made me Godmother twice :D Both my god babies are absolute joy!! Only one (henceforth Doll) is in far away outside the US, while the other (henceforth Munchkin) is close by!

This post is a scrapbook page of Doll. She dropped in a little early (1 month early) and battled some ugly infections! But she is one heck of a fighter, just like her mumma and she fought through all of it :)) She will be 7 months old this month and is one gorgeous little diva!! 

So it was high time I put my spring break to good use and make her scrapbook page to add to Friendz and Co Scrapbook album. 


I got this idea from Pinterest....The round photograph and banners around it part. Although the original design has 2 rounds of banner... mine has lot more....but I love how it turned out. I though the word "Miracle Baby" was right title for this page. I kept it simple using pearls and sticker letters to write her name and birthdate. 


I made the banners using 3/4" x 2" strips of papers in 3 colors- pink yellow and brown. While gluing the banner down in the circle, I thought ribbons would look as pretty. 


The sticker alphabets were grey in color. So I used pink marker and colored them in and added some glossy accents to give it shine. 

A perfect page for my Doll :))

This is for today. Next Scrapbook page on Munchkin!

Until next time,

Happy Krafting

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Awesome one.. and apt title. . Loads of luvvv to Lil doll Urja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome one.. and apt title. . Loads of luvvv to Lil doll Urja :)

    ReplyDelete