Saturday, April 13, 2013

Amazing, Incredible Mom

I have fallen in love with this whole thing of Creative Challenge.... Lately I have come across few craft websites/blogs that host these challenges......Today I am participating in a challenge on a blog called CAS(E) this Sketch ... love the sketches I have seen so far there and love how participants are to link their creations for a particular challenge to their blog....So many new blogs to visit (SUPER FUN!!!) :D

Inspite of working at Masters Golf Tournament all day and being tired, I could not resist the urge to go ahead and make something for their current challenge. 

Here is the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch #23

 

Here is my creation using the sketch... A Mother's Day card:


 A green pink card for Mom.... with "Amazing, Incredible one who does it all" stamped repeatedly to create the background. I used the same color as the cardstock to stamp "MOM" and finished my card with "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment :D

I love this card...love the diagonal sentiment.... the colors...perfect for Mom!! 

Until next time,

Happy Krafting,

Cheers

Shraddha =) 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love all those sentiments used on the diagonal. I also love the little pops of green - great use of complimentary colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to build that strip. I love the sentiment stamped repeatedly - particularly since it really shows the "amazing, incredible" part! I hope you enjoyed your time at the Masters! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete