Thursday, June 28, 2012

Flower Birthday

As much as I love crafts, I love cooking as well. For past few months I haven't had a blender..old one burned down on me :(.... But I kept using my magic bullet to puree anything and everything. However, sometimes the small size of Magic Bullet did not help..so I decided to go buy a blender..bought me a Ninja =) Anywaz... so right next to Bed Bath and Beyond is MICHAELS... my fav store ;) 

Moving through the scrapbook section, I found something called Microbeads.. now I might be late in using these... but I just noticed them. So I bought me a pack of six colors. These Microbeads are tiny (I mean really tiny!!) and can be stuck using glue :D While there, I also bought a new stamp that I used in this card.


I stamped the background and used glitter and Microbeads to fill in the flowers. The card is very simple, however the glitter and microbeads make it look pretty. A little closer look:




Find this card on Etsy


Until next time,


Happy Krafting


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment