Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Graduation...



2  days I got an order to make a graduation card for a student teacher... So this person is graduating as a Teacher. The stamp set that I used in this card- From Your Teacher, I have had this for quite some time now. I bought it with the intentions for using it for making things for my kiddos in the daycare I worked at and eventually in my classroom! Anywaz...I had never used it until now. As soon as I got this order, all I wanted to do was use this stamp set and immediately my mind created the picture of the card I wanted to make.... 

The owl was made using the OWL PUNCH from Stampin' Up!

The card turned out exactly as I had pictured it.... Now only hoping the customer who ordered the card and the ultimate receiver of the card like it as well!!

Until Next time

Happy Krafting

Cheers =)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet graduation card! Love that owl! I'm now following you.
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable owl, such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete