Friday, October 21, 2011

HALLOWEEN

Working in a daycare with 2 year olds is hardwork but those kids are a trip...all the things they say, I am laughing all day. Love my babies. So I had made invites for the Halloween party thats happening next week. A party means favors-goody bags for the kiddos. So I came up with the idea of treat bags with some candy and toys in it.

Stampin' Up! has come up with this new Cellophane bags (#124134) that are slim and hold small sized candies well. After looking around I came up with the idea of filling the bag with some smarties and making some topper. Well I started with 2 ideas.

So I came up with 2 ideas thinking I would make 8 of the witch hat toppers and 8 of the pumpkin. But, I loved how the punch art pumpkin turned out. So I decided to go with the pumpkins only.


Aren't these the cutest things =) Well have to work on my treat bags as well as items for the craft show...I am soo behind!!

Happy krafting until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment